Florida State’s golden boy, Jameis Winston, was recently cited for stealing crab legs from a Tallahassee Publix. College football fans from the Pac-12 to the ACC will have something to say about, whether it’s on the Internet, at the bar with friends, or via a handheld sign appearing behind Lee Corso’s head on ESPN.
Below are the 12 signs you’re going to see on ESPN’s College Gameday.
1. Jameis Is Shellfish
2. Jameis Knows Crabs
3. Free Shellfish University
4. Jameis has crabs
5. Publix security has SEC speed
6. Pinched at Publix
7. The National Title is now up for crabs
8. Jameis fought the claw and the claw won
9. Publix plays better D than Auburn
10. I’m gonna take your mother, Mrs. Winston, out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again
11. Dungeness Winston
12. Crab legs and football, that’s what Jameis does