1. Most people will know you by your nickname.
2. There will always be crazy women around.
3. You have to keep an eye on new pledges.
4. There’s always one guy that’s the Risk Manager’s worst nightmare.
5. Some mornings you’ll wonder where your pants went.
6. You spend a lot of your time drinking in funny costumes.
7. The first couple weeks are tough.
8. You WILL get in fights with your brothers…
9. …but you’ll still have each other’s backs.
10. High school was a lot easier.
11. It’s good to know a shady lawyer.
12. It’s never easy to deal with a rival house.
13. Sometimes you’ll blow shit up just for fun.
14. The administration is always out to get you.
15. You’ll find creative ways to hide your valuables.
16. Your family won’t know what you’re going through.
17. Older Alumni will always have something to complain about.
18. Your treasurer will feel like this at the beginning of every semester.
19. Little things will seem more important than they are.