The 2012 TFM Halloween Photo Contest has come to an end. It was an incredibly fierce competition with nearly 1,000 entries, and less female nudity than expected, much to my disappointment. Nonetheless, here are this year’s honorable mentions, followed by the winners who will each receive $100 worth of Rowdy Gentleman merchandise.
- Richard Sherman And A Cutout Of Doug Baldwin Destroyed NFL’s Media Policies In Press Conference
- Ultimate GDI Is Back To Annoying His Poor Father
- Apparently Someone Hacked Florida State’s Admissions Page And Made Humorous Changes
- Paul Rudd’s Composite Photo Guarantees He Was Crushing Outrageous Amounts Of Ass In College
- Rick Pitino Dropped The Best One-Liner In Post-Game Interview History