5-Star Auburn Commitment Gets Auburn Tattoo, Decommitsby Roger_Dorn 1 year ago
The fallout from a disastrous 3-9 season can be extremely detrimental to a football program. Public shame ensues. Coaches get fired. Recruits look elsewhere. Commitments falter. These have all happened to the 2012 Auburn Tigers. Most notable has to be today’s decommitment of 5-star Reuben Foster, the nation’s top linebacker prospect (according to Rivals.com).
Foster showed his Auburn “ALL IN” commitment to the Tigers by rocking the above forearm tat. This was before their football season hopped the train tracks.
Man, once you get inked up like that, I’d say you’re pot-committed at that point. How bad can the next four years at Auburn be, man? Just go with it. Plus, you’re likely landing a starting spot there immediately. I just cannot endorse this decision, Reub.
Got a news story that we should know about? Send us a tip at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also by Roger_Dorn
- Sigma Chi Pledge Turns Local News Report Audio Into Badass Hazing House Music
- Hottest Sororities In The United States: Kappa Kappa Gamma, OSU vs. Zeta Tau Alpha, UF
- “Red Lightning” Is FSU’s Ball Boy And He’s Better At His Job Than You’ll Ever Be At Yours
- FIJI Pledges Go Clark W. Griswold On 13-Foot Campus Christmas Tree, Get Busted
- Naked Photos Of Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Are Hotter Than You’d Think