According to an emergency text sent to LSU students, campus police are investigating a reported robbery. The suspect? A Star Wars shirt-wearing, yellow crocs-rocking middle-aged man. No, he didn’t steal yo girl, but it wouldn’t surprise me if he did.
Star Wars tshirt and yellow crocs😭😭😂😂 pic.twitter.com/apm8FGuvrN
— Elise (@delaelise) March 18, 2016
You know this dude is straight swimming in the pussy. Roughly 98 percent of the females on LSU’s campus got turned on by that text alone. The other 2 percent are probably strong, independent women who don’t need no man. Psh. Sluts.
Police say the suspect, described as a black male in his 40s, demanded money from the victim before taking off — presumably to up his game and buy some Star Wars-themed crocs.
This for real has to be an all-time low. Who the hell is getting robbed by a dude in a Star Wars t-shirt and yellow crocs? If I got robbed by that dude, I’d be too embarrassed to report it to police.
There’s not a ton of information on the alleged crime so far, but LSU students don’t seem too worried about the croc-wearing criminal.
If someone with a star wars shirt and yellow crocs tried to rob me I'd give them the money…need to buy some better clothes I feel that fam
— Arthur C. Price III✞ (@_ArthurPriceIII) March 18, 2016
If someone tried to rob me while wearing a Star Wars tshirt and yellow crocs I wouldn't even be able to take them seriously
— Malorie (@Malllibuu) March 18, 2016
How do you get robbed by someone in a Star Wars shirt and CROCS????
— Mary Klemenok (@MaryNO_Jane) March 18, 2016
If you get robbed by a dude in a Star Wars shirt & crocs then your dumb ass deserves it.
— Kennedy (@KaySam_iAM) March 18, 2016
Got an #LSU alert text identifying the suspect as wearing "Star Wars Tshirt and yellow Crocs". His wardrobe alone should be a crime.
— Virginia Brown (@meetvirginialb) March 18, 2016
If someone with a star wars shirt & yellow crocs came up to me & said give me your money..First I would laugh & then I'd be like FUCK NO!
— DABB MÁMI (@bernae_love) March 18, 2016
Let’s hope they catch this guy. A prison jumpsuit has got to be a step up on his current style situation. I wonder if he listens to Nickelback and vapes too. He seems like the type.
We’ll keep you updated on this dangerous situation. Stay safe out there, fam..
Image via YouTube