The Declaration actually being ratified on July 2nd, but the Founding Fathers being so excited they went on a two-day bender. TFM.
- Rolling Stone Column Reveals Disturbing Rape Culture At UVA, Phi Psi House Attacked In Protest
- Idiot ESPN Student Reporter Suggests Florida State Gunman Was Going After Jameis Winston, Doubles Down On Dumb Statement After Backlash
- SAE At Ohio University Essentially Just Became A Prison Under Constant Surveillance
- VIDEO: Navy SEAL Marcus Luttrell Delivered A Powerful Pre-Game Speech To The Alabama Football Team
- “It’s All About Who You Know” Is A Lie
Popular Wall Posts
Telling your professor you’ll be missing class for a wildlife management study, when you’re skipping to go hunting. TFM.
Being legitimately confused as to who’s being talked about when someone refers to your closest friends by their first names. TFM.
Lloyd Christmas spending the last of his money on alcohol and party favors. TFM.
Explaining that your GDI brother is genetically inferior to you despite him being your identical twin. TFM.