Bald Eagle Escapes Baton Rouge Zoo To Celebrate The Fourthby Roger_Dorn 5 months ago
The bald eagle is a beacon of freedom, and yesterday, the day before our nation’s Independence Day, an American bald eagle that was being held captive at the Baton Rouge Zoo put that freedom into motion and escaped from its enclosure — just in time to celebrate the Fourth of July.
This majestic bird of prey and liberty is currently on the loose somewhere in America (though likely still somewhere in the greater Baton Rouge area).
Also worthy of its own headline is that Baton Rouge has a zoo. Who knew?
Here’s to either a safe return to the zoo, or better yet, a safer, freer life of slaying British field mice and soaring across the skies of this great country.
[via ABC News]
Got a news story that we should know about? Send us a tip at email@example.com.
Also by Roger_Dorn
- My Thoughts From The Front Row Of The VS Fashion Show
- U of M Pledges Cuffed And Stuffed After Trying To Break Into The Big House
- Sigma Chi Pledge Turns Local News Report Audio Into Badass Hazing House Music
- Hottest Sororities In The United States: Kappa Kappa Gamma, OSU vs. Zeta Tau Alpha, UF
- “Red Lightning” Is FSU’s Ball Boy And He’s Better At His Job Than You’ll Ever Be At Yours