Baylor Students Troll the Westboro Baptist Nutjobs at Baylor-KSU Tailgateby Roger_Dorn 1 year ago
What a scene.
Gotta love these Baylor students just trolling the balls off the Westboro Baptist group, making them look a fool and whatnot. I’ve always said you can’t fight crazy with crazy. I’ve also always said that if you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em, then troll the shit out of ‘em. That’s exactly what these guys did when the crazies of Westboro Baptist Church plopped down in the small central Texas town of Waco to remind the world that God is none too pleased with the homosexual lifestyle. And you know, a college football game seems like the totally sensible arena for this display.
On the other hand, I can’t make sense of them choosing the Baylor-Kansas State football game for their anti-everything protest. For one, Heisman frontrunner (at the time, anyway) Collin Klein is a good Christian kid, and Baylor, at its core, is principally based on Christian beliefs. I’m glad they did choose this game, though, or we may have not been treated to images like these:
Get a load of this Christian Rambeau fella at 1:15 in the vid. Such a sweet kid. He just wants everyone to get along.
Got a news story that we should know about? Send us a tip at email@example.com.
Also by Roger_Dorn
- My Thoughts From The Front Row Of The VS Fashion Show
- U of M Pledges Cuffed And Stuffed After Trying To Break Into The Big House
- Sigma Chi Pledge Turns Local News Report Audio Into Badass Hazing House Music
- Hottest Sororities In The United States: Kappa Kappa Gamma, OSU vs. Zeta Tau Alpha, UF
- “Red Lightning” Is FSU’s Ball Boy And He’s Better At His Job Than You’ll Ever Be At Yours