Comments

You must be logged in to comment. Log in or create an account.

1. -1
    Lavaliered_Lion

CarBro Shorts said:

Macon Magnolia said:

Phi Mu Duck Calls and Overalls Spring ’11

Too bad you guys stole the idea for that shirt and function from ADPi…..and every other idea they have.

Mallard Ball > Duck Calls & Overalls

Darlin’ you just know a way to an ADPi’s heart don’t you?

Bless them, just because we’re both Macon Magnolia’s does not mean that they might execute things better than us.
    Mallard ball just sounds classier too ..

^ ThisTake a lapReply • 3 years ago
  2. -1
    americafuckyeah

St Broseph said:

Alex Fratski said:

The Dude Abides said:

William Howard Frat said:

Rihanna Deserved It said:

shirt i designed for last years winter formal

in ZAX, FaF

Who is Zax and why would you want to be in him?

ZAX is something your that frail mind and “dudes” like yourself will never understand.

Lambda Chi is a fucking joke, your entire ritual is on the web. Maybe teach your brothers the importance of a ritual and then we actually wouldn’t be able to understand what ZAX means. I’m proudly not a Ramda Guy and I know what ZAX means, but out of respect for your secrets I won’t tell all of these “frail minded dudes.” Learn to take a joke and stop trying to take yourself so seriously.

Out of respect for your secrets? merely by looking up their secrets and finding out what ZAX means is not showing respect?

^ ThisTake a lapReply • 3 years ago
  3. -1
    BROld Spice

Disciple of Lee said:

I wouldn’t normally post anything in here, but I feel as though the caliber of shirts being posted is subpar. More than likely, this shirt will get torn apart by some pretentious douche bag for a tiny detail, but compared to some of the shirts I’ve seen on here, I’m proud of this one.

Very nice. I’m not a real fan of the font choice for “Date Party,” but that’s trivial at best. Great shirt.

^ ThisTake a lapReply • 3 years ago
  4. -1
    BROwn out

americafuckyeah said:

St Broseph said:

Alex Fratski said:

The Dude Abides said:

William Howard Frat said:

Rihanna Deserved It said:

shirt i designed for last years winter formal

in ZAX, FaF

Who is Zax and why would you want to be in him?

We can’t all be as well balanced as St Broseph.

That shirt is sick too, in ZAX

^ ThisTake a lapReply • 3 years ago