Comments

You must be logged in to comment. Log in or create an account.

1. -2
    BZ853

Fratlanta Falcons said:

Do other chapters wait until all their pledges initiate before they hand them shirts? Our chapter has had a problem of handing out shirts to pledges on bid day (with the fraternity letters spelled out) and letting them buy shirts for other events during pledgeship, but if they drop before they initiate, they walk around campus with our letters and could possibly make us look bad.

Do yall just wait and give it to them? Or if they drop do you make them give the shirts back? I’m just curious how others handle this.

We make pledge rush shirts (non lettered) and brother rush shirts (lettered) both free. But for other events we only make lettered shirts and get enough extra to give to girls / pledges when they get initiated.

^ ThisTake a lapReply • 4 years ago
  2. -2
    Frat Dye

Fratlanta Falcons said:

Our pledges are not allowed to have letters on their person or on any other object that they own. if they are seen doing so they are fucked. To address the situation about them buying shirts its not even an option that we give to them.

^ ThisTake a lapReply • 4 years ago
  3. -2
    brocephus1865

Fratlanta Falcons said:

Pledges don’t need a lot of t-shirts because they are supposed to be wearing collared shirts anyways. Maybe a bid day shirt is ok if the pledges are doing some sort of community service or something, but no other reasons i can think of.

^ ThisTake a lapReply • 4 years ago
  4. -2
    Vincent Van Bro

Fraternity Lifestyle said:

Vincent Van Bro said:

sigpi4life said:

AnimalHouse1897 said:

Hoooter Tank

FAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sig Pi Beta Kappa for lyyyyyfffeeeee

I wish you understood the lack of self-respect you just showed by typing like that. You’re name and word choice have made you look bad and your fraternity even less respectable.

I highly doubt this is a Sigma Pi. Sorry I’m not sorry you got balled, geed.

“Sorry I’m not sorry”….You can’t be serious? Sigma Pi’s, I’m laughing to myself thinking about yall’s tent at Ole Miss all of us were forced to visit during formal rush. Knew I was in a winning tent when the president was a 90 pound Indian kid and I was greeted at the door (well it was more of a flap in the side of the tent) by a 30 something year old bald man. Take a lap.

^ ThisTake a lapReply • 4 years ago