Trending Now

Comments

You must be logged in to comment. Log in or create an account.

1. -1
    Fratimus__Maximus

Frattalachian State said:

Swamp Ass said:

Frattalachian State said:

ProperlySouthern1890 said:

Forgot the upload.

Even though I go to App, this is a sick shirt. Wasn’t too happy about the outcome though.

I hope you are one of the few fratty people at App. Every time I visit my boys there, all I see is a geed fest.

While we do have our more than fair share of hippie geeds, App does have a good amount of pretty fratty kids. Yeah, we may be up in the mountains, we have damn good fly fishing and one of the best D1 AA football programs in the nation. Also, App is getting harder and harder to get in to, so I’m hoping by the time I graduate, the admissions criteria will weed out all the fucking hippies.

2nd What Frattalachian State said. I think the one thing hindering our Greek life is a lack of housing or any sort of Greek row. We make do and rage as hard as anybody despite it tho. Go ‘Neers.

^ ThisTake a lapReply • 3 years ago
  2. -1
    frat luis obispo

Sherlock Brolmes said:

Meyer Broskey said:

All of these shirts except the phi mu and georgia southern delta chi are fucking awful and unoriginal. Also, if you don’t design your own shirts and use something online, you are retarded. Find someone who knows photoshop or indesign. Damn

YITBOS

glad someone else picked up on it as well. yitbos

^ ThisTake a lapReply • 3 years ago
  3. -1
    Swamp Ass

AOIItillidie said:

Swamp Ass said:

Frattalachian State said:

ProperlySouthern1890 said:

Forgot the upload.

Says the guy who calls himself “Swamp Ass”. Real “fratty”.

Says the lady who can’t capitalize “I” in her name. Real “sratty.” I bet you also didn’t know the period goes within the quotation marks. If I wanted your opinion, I would ask you what kinda meat I should get on my sandwich.

^ ThisTake a lapReply • 3 years ago

tfsar said:

Frattalachian State said:

Swamp Ass said:

Frattalachian State said:

ProperlySouthern1890 said:

Forgot the upload.

Delta Chi at AppState had a decent pledge class this past semester at App. They had a rough time for the past few years in recruitment.

I agree, I know some Delta Chis and they did have a good class…and I’m a Delt.

^ ThisTake a lapReply • 3 years ago