Bill Clinton ‘Dat Ass’ Photobombs Kelly Clarkson At Presidential Inaugurationby Roger_Dorn 11 months ago
Ole Slick Willy’s still got it.
President Clinton, like everyone, has his shortcomings: a tendency to bend the truth, occasional acts of adultery, poor seminal aim, etc. Billy has an abundance of strong qualities though, too: he can balance one hell of a budget, manage a thriving economy, close on women, and he has the best perv stare in the game.
Take this photo from today’s presidential inauguration, photo-bombing the meaty Kelly Clarkson with his patented ‘dat ass’ stare that has proven to seduce women with an unprecedented success rate. Anyone else think Clarkson is a poor hair dye job away from closely resembling a young Monica Lewinsky? Bill likes ‘em thick, apparently.
Clarkson, 30, sang “My Country ‘Tis of Thee” with the United States Marine Band in advance after Obama’s moving address. And, as the very first American Idol champ sang her heart out, another President — Bill Clinton — was photographed inadvertently “photo-bombing” Clarkson in a hilarious snapshot that hit Twitter.
His stares have stood the test of time.
Don’t change, Bill. Don’t ever change.
[via Us Weekly]
Image via Us Weekly
Got a news story that we should know about? Send us a tip at email@example.com.
Also by Roger_Dorn
- Sigma Chi Pledge Turns Local News Report Audio Into Badass Hazing House Music
- Hottest Sororities In The United States: Kappa Kappa Gamma, OSU vs. Zeta Tau Alpha, UF
- “Red Lightning” Is FSU’s Ball Boy And He’s Better At His Job Than You’ll Ever Be At Yours
- FIJI Pledges Go Clark W. Griswold On 13-Foot Campus Christmas Tree, Get Busted
- Naked Photos Of Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Are Hotter Than You’d Think