Christian Ponder and ESPN’s Samantha Steele Engaged (UPDATE: Engagement Ring Photo)by 1 year ago
An anonymous source has confirmed that starting Minnesota Vikings quarterback, Christian Ponder, and ESPN’s Samantha Steele are engaged to be married after only one month of dating.
According to a source close to Steele, Ponder proposed with Christmas lights made out to say, “Marry Me.” Steele accepted, and now has an engagement ring that our source says, “Looks like a Super Bowl ring.” Ironic, considering Ponder will probably never get one.
Suck on this breaking news, ESPN.
Steele has now confirmed the engagement, and here are your exclusive photos of his proposal Christmas lights, and her engagement ring:
Got a news story that we should know about? Send us a tip at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Some Arizona State Kid Is Advertising His Finals Week Drug Deals Via Twitter, Is Probably Actually A Cop
- VIDEO: Chicago Bulls Cheerleader Gets Proposed To During Performance
- In The Most Un-American Announcement Ever, NFL Declares There Will Be No Tailgating For This Year’s Super Bowl
- 19 Reasons Boxed Wine Is Better
- If You’re Looking For My Christmas Spirit, You Can Find It In The Liquor Cabinet