Cole Hamels to Skip Tonight’s Start Due to Diarrhea, Phillies’ Season in Shitterby 1 year ago
Todd Zolecki is a Phillies beat writer for MLB.com, and he dropped this bomb via Twitter about an hour ago:
Cole Hamels will not start tonight’s game against the New York Mets due to a gastrointestinal illness.
— Todd Zolecki (@ToddZolecki) August 29, 2012
This tweet beautifully sums up the Phil’s season. They are 61 – 68 and sitting at 16.5 games back of the Washington Nationals for first place in their division. A team that once showed some promise watches their 2012 hopes go down the shitter. Is it too late to make a Hamels bobblehead to depict him white-knuckling it on the toilet seat?
Got a news story that we should know about? Send us a tip at email@example.com.
- Some Arizona State Kid Is Advertising His Finals Week Drug Deals Via Twitter, Is Probably Actually A Cop
- VIDEO: Chicago Bulls Cheerleader Gets Proposed To During Performance
- In The Most Un-American Announcement Ever, NFL Declares There Will Be No Tailgating For This Year’s Super Bowl
- 19 Reasons Boxed Wine Is Better
- If You’re Looking For My Christmas Spirit, You Can Find It In The Liquor Cabinet