Our Commenter of the Week has been a dedicated detractor of mine in the past, which I have ample room for on my team when the detracting is done right. Many of his comments can be found beneath TFM Babe of the Days, however, and the dude’s a bit of a perv.
Our Commenter of the Week is StoryTeller, and I had a chance to ask him a few questions.
1. What’s the matter with you?
Finding self worth in the possibility of soulless strangers liking my comments on a fraternity related website doesn’t mean anythings wrong with me. What’s wrong with you? Someone told me your parents actually hate it when you go back home.
2. What brings you joy in life, if anything?
If I had any joy in life I wouldn’t be commenting about how a 20 something year old girl looks like she’s destined to participate in obscene pornography. The only thing that comes close to joy is when I shit and pinch it off so perfectly I don’t have to wipe.
3. Give me two truths and a lie about you.
1. My mother has never once said she’s proud of me for any reason 2. I actually have a respectable, professional career 3. I live with my grandmother and have to actually spoon feed her peas and bananas every night
4. You can ban one TFM user. Who is it and why?
BayBro. Not because I don’t like him. I actually respect him. But all the down votes he gets has to take a toll on him mentally.
5. If given the chance, would you have a beer with me (on me)? What would we talk about?
I actually would have a beer with you. Behind your pathetic “cool guy” facade I bet you’re a pretty chill guy. I just worry that after a few shots and heaters, your TFM personality would show itself and our friendship would end as fast as it started, which would crush me..
Important Note: It would be nice if the emails you guys used to register your accounts were ones that you checked regularly. I might have to find a different way of reaching you guys. Suggestions?