Curt Schilling On MLB Hall-Of-Fame Snubs: “You Serious Clark?”by Roger_Dorn 11 months ago
NEW YORK — The most highly debated election for entry into the National Baseball Hall of Fame ended Wednesday without a new inductee.
For the first time since 1996, eligible members of the Baseball Writers’ Association of America did not vote in a single player from a ballot of 37 candidates that was deep and controversial.
Craig Biggio was the leading vote-getter, having been named on 68.2 percent of the ballots, but fell 39 votes shy of election as received 388 votes among the 569 ballots that were cast. He was followed by Jack Morris (67.7 percent), Jeff Bagwell (59.6) and Mike Piazza (57.8).
Curt Schilling appeared on ESPN to discuss the HOF snubs in maybe the only shirt he has left after losing his fortune to his well-documented failed video game venture. But what a shirt it is.
He doesn’t need to say anything, doesn’t need to gesture in any way or show facial displeasure for the zero-man class. This still shot says it all. Cousin Eddie would be proud.
Image via 30 FPS
Got a news story that we should know about? Send us a tip at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also by Roger_Dorn
- Hottest Sororities In The United States: Kappa Kappa Gamma, OSU vs. Zeta Tau Alpha, UF
- “Red Lightning” Is FSU’s Ball Boy And He’s Better At His Job Than You’ll Ever Be At Yours
- FIJI Pledges Go Clark W. Griswold On 13-Foot Campus Christmas Tree, Get Busted
- Naked Photos Of Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Are Hotter Than You’d Think
- Bad Advice from Roger Dorn