Debate Questioner Katherine is a Straight Up Freakby 1 year ago
For those who watched the thrilling presidential debate Tuesday night, you were introduced to a pretty, innocent young lady named Katherine Fenton. Katherine was given the opportunity to ask the candidates a question, thus putting her under the brightest of spotlights in what would turn out to be the highest rated debate ever.
It turns out young Katherine isn’t so innocent. Actually, one could earnestly suggest she’s a straight up freak. Her question for President Obama was: “In what new ways do you intend to rectify the inequalities in the workplace, specifically regarding females making only 72 percent of what their male counterparts earn?” but she was probably much more interested to hear his thoughts on the following pressing issues:
- those who: 1. have vaginas, and 2. talk about sports
- favorite ways to blackout
- stance on girls getting wet from happy hour
- police, and whether they deserve to be fucked or not
- jerking off guys in the meadow and its appropriateness
- killing, marrying or fucking the following people: Whoopie Goldberg, Condi Rice and Al Sharpton
- double entendres and their relation to cum
- your hump day targets
She deleted her Twitter account right at 4:12 CST, as I was putting this piece together, but thanks to this website and their screen shots, I present you the following from sweet Katherine:
[H/T to @beaucarter, Source]
Got a news story that we should know about? Send us a tip at email@example.com.