I feel comfortable going on record saying this is one of my favorite videos on the internet. It took me about 10 minutes to post it on the TFM account because I wanted it all for myself at first, so I watched it over and over and over again laughing my actual ass off until I was able to gain back my composure and share it with all of you.
Here it is:
The video, as amazing as it is, provides us zero context and leaves us with a lot of unanswered questions. I don’t think context is needed to add any entertainment value here, as it stands alone very well. Questions, though, I have some.
1. Why was this girl SO excited to charge the other girl? Look at her face! Why wasn’t she angry? Or scared?
2. What happened to set this stage? You can see that the surrounding people had gathered to watch what was about to unfold, so you know some shit was going down. So what preceded this? Why did this happen?
3. What the fuck is she even saying? I’ve listened to this a thousand times and I have absolutely no idea what these words are.
4. Her hand flailing is really something. This isn’t a question, just an observation.
5. What was her plan when she got to the other girl? If you’re going to run up at someone, you have to have an idea of how to engage her upon arrival.
6. Was she kicked in the P? Hard to tell from this angle. I don’t know if the stomach or P is preferable to be kicked in because I only have one of those. I’m hoping one of the other hundreds of videos undoubtedly taken of this incident surfaces. We have to have the other angle. Need it.
Surprise! We have a follow up video. It doesn’t provide us much more context, but as you’ll see, ole girl wasn’t done putting a beating down.
What was it that she picked up, snapped in two, then threw at the poor girl’s face? Just too many questions that I’m honestly not even sure I want the answers to. You know how people say to never meet your heroes because you might be let down? That’s kind of how I feel about this video. Maybe the full story detracts some from how great it is.
Besides, it’s perfect..