ESPN Doesn’t Want the SEC to Win Another National Championshipby 1 year ago
While I would definitely like this year’s National Championship game to feature an offensive matchup that isn’t the equivalent of a cripple fight, there’s no way it would be interesting without an SEC team. You’ve got to take down the king if you want to sit on top of the mountain. Also voodoo doesn’t seem like an effective deterrent against SEC dominance. Guarantee that witch doctor is an LSU fan.
Funny how ESPN wants the team from America’s second largest, and NFL-less, city to contend for the title. Sluts.
- [via Saturday Down South]
Got a news story that we should know about? Send us a tip at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Some Arizona State Kid Is Advertising His Finals Week Drug Deals Via Twitter, Is Probably Actually A Cop
- VIDEO: Chicago Bulls Cheerleader Gets Proposed To During Performance
- In The Most Un-American Announcement Ever, NFL Declares There Will Be No Tailgating For This Year’s Super Bowl
- 19 Reasons Boxed Wine Is Better
- If You’re Looking For My Christmas Spirit, You Can Find It In The Liquor Cabinet