ESPN Releases Apology For Musburger Perving Out Over Miss Alabamaby Roger_Dorn 11 months ago
From John Ourand of the Sports Business Journal (@Ourand_SBJ):
Full statement from ESPN on Brent Musburger’s comments during the BCS telecast: “We always try to capture interesting storylines and the relationship between an Auburn grad who is Miss Alabama and the current Alabama quarterback certainly met that test. However, we apologize that the commentary in this instance went too far and Brent understands that.”
Brent may understand that, but he regrets none of it. Dude was having the time of his life last night talking about this girl. I’m honestly a little surprised at the decision to release this. It dignifies some otherwise arbitrary commentary. It was harmless, really. Hilarious, but harmless. Just an old man having a good time.
Image via Yahoo! Sports
Got a news story that we should know about? Send us a tip at email@example.com.
Also by Roger_Dorn
- Sigma Chi Pledge Turns Local News Report Audio Into Badass Hazing House Music
- Hottest Sororities In The United States: Kappa Kappa Gamma, OSU vs. Zeta Tau Alpha, UF
- “Red Lightning” Is FSU’s Ball Boy And He’s Better At His Job Than You’ll Ever Be At Yours
- FIJI Pledges Go Clark W. Griswold On 13-Foot Campus Christmas Tree, Get Busted
- Naked Photos Of Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Are Hotter Than You’d Think