I asked my dad, “Did you call GDI’s, GDI’s in the 80’s?” He responded, “No we just didn’t acknowledge them as people.” TFM.
- The 25 Hottest Girl Names (And What They Say About Each Girl)
- Shots Fired Outside Lambda Chi House At UCF
- TFM’s Best Snaps Of The Week
- The Highest Paid Interns Make More Than Your Dad
- The Biggest Misconceptions About Fraternity Life
Popular Wall Posts
Tending to a gruesome hand injury with SpongeBob band-aids, duct tape, and pulls of Fireball. TFM.
Explaining to your professor that you didn’t attend class when there was a substitute teacher out of respect for him. TFM.
Maintaining eye contact with your professor as you slowly pack up 15 minutes before lecture is over. TFM.
Members of Weston Golf Club calling the police because some people violated their no jeans policy. TFM.