Feeling weird that it’s safe to walk around your parents’ house barefoot during Christmas break. TFM.
- Insanely Hot, Blonde Twins Invite Strangers On The Street To Have Threesome With Them
- This Moron Wrecked His $1.15 Million Car The Day After Buying It
- This Georgetown University Student Is Cool With Being Mugged Because He’s “Privileged”
- Here’s An Infographic Explaining All The Branches Of U.S. Special Forces
- Apparently Someone Hacked Florida State’s Admissions Page And Made Humorous Changes
Popular Wall Posts
Asking the ref what the mercy rule is after hitting a routine jumper to take a 2-0 lead. TFM.
Threatening your IM opponents with “Be ready to get dunked on,” despite clearly lacking the physical stature or athletic ability to dunk a basketball. TFM.
Stating that you have a note from your doctor when your professor asks you why you’re clearly intoxicated in his class. TFM.