College is a four-year commitment. Not only are you committing yourself to four years of drinking, drugs, and sex, you’re also committing yourself to one location. Whether you know it or not, that location is extremely important to your growth as a human being during the most crucial time period of your young life. That’s why it’s essential to pick out a school with hot girls and good football in the midst of a nice college town.
The guys over at Forbes decided to rank the best college towns in America. They teamed up with some company called WalletHub and ranked the cities/towns based on academic, social, and financial factors. Here is what they came up with:
1. Ann Arbor, Michigan (University of Michigan)
2. College Station, Texas (Texas A&M University)
3. Iowa City, Iowa (University of Iowa)
4. Provo, Utah (BYU)
5. Gainesville, Florida (University of Florida)
6. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (University of Pittsburgh)
7. Atlanta, Georgia (Georgia Tech)
8. Austin, Texas (University of Texas)
9. Cambridge, Massachusetts (Harvard)
10. Columbia, Missouri (University of Missouri)
Uhhh Athens, anyone? I mean, they have Atlanta on here over Athens. The fuck is that?
What about Oxford, Mississippi? Surely, Ole Miss students will have something to say about their absence on this list.
How about Provo making the cut, and at number four no less? Kids can’t even drink or fuck, but shit — I guess it’s a cool place to live.
Columbia, Missouri is a safe space for students so I can see why they are in the top ten.
Steve Holt was in Austin, Texas, so that bumps the city down at least 200 spots..
Image via YouTube