Frank Got Hammered, Stormed Into Neighbor’s Home, Wore Shirt Like a Cape, Pissed on Carpet and Couchby Roger_Dorn 12 months ago
Frank’s getting a bid, guys.
This letter was sent to Deadspin along with a brief summary of Frank’s drunken tendencies and the events leading up to his caped-superhero-piss-a-thon:
A night out in Wilmington, N.C., can do this to you. Frank was out at a bar, got very, very drunk, and as he tends to do, donned his superhero disguise. (“He likes to take his shirt off at bars when he gets hammered,” says a friend who sent along a shirtless pic, but asked that we not run it.) He took a taxi home, wearing his shirt-cape the entire way, but accidentally entered the wrong townhouse. Once there, he ran around in circles pretending to fly.
Here’s the letter that was slipped under Frank’s door the morning after he let alcohol bring out the best in him:
“You can come by if we’re here or give me a call sometime…or just fly over in your shirt-cape.”
Who else wants to fly to Wilmington, NC and hit the bars with Frank and the occupants of townhouse 2B? Don’t you go off trying to tell me we wouldn’t have an awesome time.
Got a news story that we should know about? Send us a tip at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also by Roger_Dorn
- My Thoughts From The Front Row Of The VS Fashion Show
- U of M Pledges Cuffed And Stuffed After Trying To Break Into The Big House
- Sigma Chi Pledge Turns Local News Report Audio Into Badass Hazing House Music
- Hottest Sororities In The United States: Kappa Kappa Gamma, OSU vs. Zeta Tau Alpha, UF
- “Red Lightning” Is FSU’s Ball Boy And He’s Better At His Job Than You’ll Ever Be At Yours