Lavish as our lives may seem, every now and again even the most unquestionably frat among us will face the occasional problem. While some of these problems may seem small and insignificant to those outside the fraternity realm, they are, without a doubt, the largest sources of inconvenience we face on a day-to-day basis. Each time a pledge is just out of shouting distance, or a girl is inconveniently “saving herself for marriage,” a frat world problem is born. Without further adieu, I present to you twenty more examples.
- Apparently Someone Hacked Florida State’s Admissions Page And Made Humorous Changes
- Paul Rudd’s Composite Photo Guarantees He Was Crushing Outrageous Amounts Of Ass In College
- Rick Pitino Dropped The Best One-Liner In Post-Game Interview History
- Guy Tricks Women Into Thinking He’s Complimenting Their Tits
- Instagram Babe Of The Day: Morgan From University Of Central Florida