Lavish as our lives may seem, every now and again even the most unquestionably frat among us will face the occasional problem. While some of these problems may seem small and insignificant to those outside the fraternity realm, they are, without a doubt, the largest sources of inconvenience we face on a day-to-day basis. Each time a pledge is just out of shouting distance, or a girl is inconveniently “saving herself for marriage,” a frat world problem is born. Without further adieu, I present to you twenty more examples.
- Instagram Babe Of The Day: Sabrina From California State University, Long Beach
- The University Of Kentucky’s New Wildcat Logo Is Getting Hilariously Terrible Reviews
- VIDEO: FOX News’ Jesse Watters Visits The University Of Oregon, Makes Bernie Sanders Supporters Look Like Idiots
- Your Super Bowl 50 Drinking Game
- We Discovered Guy Fieri’s Fraternity Composite Photo, It’s Everything You Dreamed It Would Be