Lavish as our lives may seem, every now and again even the most unquestionably frat among us will face the occasional problem. While some of these problems may seem small and insignificant to those outside the fraternity realm, they are, without a doubt, the largest sources of inconvenience we face on a day-to-day basis. Each time a pledge is just out of shouting distance, or a girl is inconveniently “saving herself for marriage,” a frat world problem is born. Without further adieu, I present to you twenty more examples.
- Guys At Old Dominion Make Hilarious Welcome Week Sign, Forced To Take It Down
- FSU Alpha Phi’s 2015 Recruitment Video Is So Hot, Just So Hot
- Atlanta Braves Continue The Hazing Of Rookies At Wrigley Field’s Nearby Starbucks
- KA At Maryland Live Tweeted Their Room Draft Again, It Was Hilarious As Always
- Couple Breaks Up On Delayed Plane, Smoking Hot Blonde Live Tweets The Whole Fiasco