Lavish as our lives may seem, every now and again even the most unquestionably frat among us will face the occasional problem. While some of these problems may seem small and insignificant to those outside the fraternity realm, they are, without a doubt, the largest sources of inconvenience we face on a day-to-day basis. Each time a pledge is just out of shouting distance, or a girl is inconveniently “saving herself for marriage,” a frat world problem is born. Without further adieu, I present to you twenty more examples.
- The Man Behind The Goldman Sachs Elevator: Ask Me Anything
- University Of New Hampshire Declares The Word “American” Offensive
- Some Sigma Chis Thought It Was A Good Idea To Make Custom BuzzFeed Quizzes For Their Chapter
- Former Miss USA Olivia Culpo Posts Fire Nudes On Instagram From Recent Photo Shoot
- Instagram Babe Of The Day: Emily From Florida State University