Girl Denied Access To Prom Because Her Cans Are Too Bigby Roger_Dorn 6 months ago
Brittany Minder was excited to show up to her high school prom and prance around in the brand new strapless number she had just purchased. Said strapless dress, as elegant as it may have been, was ill-equipped to handle and conceal Brittany’s high school Hindenburgs. School administrators responded by denying her access to the dance, citing a rule that prohibits cleavage from showing at school functions.
Brittany and her family feel that she was singled out, not because of her cleavage, but because her chest rockets are simply out of control big.
Brittany Minder of Silverdale was excited to show off her new strapless dress, but was prohibited from entering the dance because school officials felt she was showing too much cleavage.
“In my opinion, I feel that it is because I’m bigger chested and there is more cleavage that you can see, and there’s nothing I could really do about that,” Brittany told KOMO News.
I understand where the school is coming from here. Remember when I was discussing the potential hazards of Kate Upton lugging her cutters across a high school dance floor? These pervy little bastards aren’t mature enough to handle that kind of heat. The same concept applies here. Brittany Minder and Kate Upton are walking, talking sex pistols. Dangers to society.
Gotta protect the masses.
Got a news story that we should know about? Send us a tip at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also by Roger_Dorn
- My Thoughts From The Front Row Of The VS Fashion Show
- U of M Pledges Cuffed And Stuffed After Trying To Break Into The Big House
- Sigma Chi Pledge Turns Local News Report Audio Into Badass Hazing House Music
- Hottest Sororities In The United States: Kappa Kappa Gamma, OSU vs. Zeta Tau Alpha, UF
- “Red Lightning” Is FSU’s Ball Boy And He’s Better At His Job Than You’ll Ever Be At Yours