Gronk Pounded Beers At Kansas State This Weekend, Loves To 69by Roger_Dorn 7 months ago
Rob Gronkowski visited Manhattan, Kansas this weekend to watch his little brother, freshman fullback Glenn Gronkowski, participate in the Wildcats’ annual spring football game. In true Gronk form, however, he was sidetracked by a rousing game of pound-a-brew with some neighborly Kansas State students.
He did some laps, too.
He also ran security.
Gronk signed into the party with the standard “#87″ and listed his reason for attending as “I heart to 69.”
I haven’t been able to confirm this, but it’s safe to assume he and Turd Ferguson brought the house down and ran train on the beer pong table. I’m also unable to track down which one of Brittany, Molly or Haley was chosen to 69 with Gronk, but I’m banking on Brittany W. Every Brittany is at least moderately slutty, and Brittany W. was there to meet cute boys, which in girl terms means she was there to get laid. I’ll update if I’m able to obtain this information.
His freshman brother was a metal railing-divider away from a Gronk Smash, too.
[via Shot Of Ginn]
Got a news story that we should know about? Send us a tip at email@example.com.
Also by Roger_Dorn
- Sigma Chi Pledge Turns Local News Report Audio Into Badass Hazing House Music
- Hottest Sororities In The United States: Kappa Kappa Gamma, OSU vs. Zeta Tau Alpha, UF
- “Red Lightning” Is FSU’s Ball Boy And He’s Better At His Job Than You’ll Ever Be At Yours
- FIJI Pledges Go Clark W. Griswold On 13-Foot Campus Christmas Tree, Get Busted
- Naked Photos Of Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Are Hotter Than You’d Think