Guy Sings Lil Jon’s Get Low in Unsuspecting Coffee Shopby Roger_Dorn 1 year ago
At first glance, it appears to be the classic coffee-shop-acoustic-guitar-strum-cheesy-song session, complete with laptop guy, his nerdy kid, the long-bearded coffee aficionado, headphones guy, and a slew of jobless, underground scene-dwelling hipsters – just a standard day in any big city coffee shop. It’s not, though. It’s fucking fantastic.
When the line “’til sweat drops down my balls, all these bitches crawl…oh skeet skeet, motherfucker…oh skeet skeet, god damn” hits the unsuspecting patrons with a smooth, sultry, sexy tone, it was fucking on.
Dude murdered it.
[H/T to J Parks for telling me this song was by Lil Jon, and not the Ying Yang Twins as I first posted...huge Lil Jon fan that guy]
Got a news story that we should know about? Send us a tip at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also by Roger_Dorn
- My Thoughts From The Front Row Of The VS Fashion Show
- U of M Pledges Cuffed And Stuffed After Trying To Break Into The Big House
- Sigma Chi Pledge Turns Local News Report Audio Into Badass Hazing House Music
- Hottest Sororities In The United States: Kappa Kappa Gamma, OSU vs. Zeta Tau Alpha, UF
- “Red Lightning” Is FSU’s Ball Boy And He’s Better At His Job Than You’ll Ever Be At Yours