The “good work” nod from Dad when he says the wrong name to your newest holiday slam and recovers with blaming his old age. TFM.
- Mizzou’s Head Coach Wore All Gold Everything And The Players Went Nuts
- North Korea’s Internet Access Is Completely Gone And The United States Was Definitely Behind It
- List Of Songs CIA Used To Torture Terrorists Proves They’re Undoubtedly The Best Pledge Masters In The World
- Marshawn Lynch Does Not Give A Shit About Reporters’ Questions, Opts To Troll Them Instead
- TFM’s Best Snaps Of The Week
Popular Wall Posts
Marcus Mariota’s dad wearing a Hawaiian shirt to his son’s Heisman ceremony. TFM.
The guy from “Baby It’s Cold Outside” using extreme weather in his favor while trying to get laid. TFM.
Aunt Bethany, despite having aggressive dementia, still perfectly recalling The Pledge of Allegiance and The Star-Spangled Banner. TFM.