iOS6 Brings New Emojis – The Possibilities Are Endlessby hot piece of TSM 1 year ago
So blah blah blah, the iPhone 5 came out, and it was great. I’m sure. You got a new row of apps, so that was cool. But WAIT JUST A SECOND! There are NEW EMOJIS for iOS6 and I can’t even begin to explain my excitement. 365 new beautiful emojis that are all going to prove to be incredibly useful. First of all, I’m seeing some sorority symbols that weren’t there before…I see a turtle, an anchor, a ladybug, a nautilus shell, a new crescent moon (though the old one I think is cuter), and a panda…so congratulations to those chapters. There’s a ton of other new animals too, so I’m feeling like other school mascots will now be represented. Really just the new possibilities are endless.
There’s a shit ton of cat faces, which is good for people like me, who are sure to become cat ladies…There’s a family, and a bride, which I’ll never use except wishfully, and gay and lesbian couples so I can show everyone what I’m going to resort to. I really hope “You [emoji men holding hands], boy?” becomes a thing.
And there is a tongue. Emoji sexting is going to be a thing. Maybe it is already. I wouldn’t know. Boys don’t like me. Not enough to have emoji sex anyway.
Got a news story that we should know about? Send us a tip at email@example.com.
Also by hot piece of TSM
- ASU Student Runs Ecstasy Factory From Dorm Room
- AMANDA BYNES IS BACK! And She Wants To Go To College?
- Cristiano Ronaldo To Open Museum Dedicated To Himself
- Penn State’s Chi Phi Has The Sickest House Ever After $1.4 Million Renovation (12 Photos)
- Oxford Student Parties Dressed As “Arcade Fire” — Costume Complete With Homemade Flamethrower