An iPhone app that tracks down the Taliban has been developed by a U.S. soldier who put $26,000 of his own money into the project. TFM.
- Insanely Hot, Blonde Twins Invite Strangers On The Street To Have Threesome With Them
- This Moron Wrecked His $1.15 Million Car The Day After Buying It
- Idiot SDSU Fraternity Members Waved Dildos And Threw Eggs At Students Marching For Sexual Assault Awareness
- Wifed Up Wednesday: Kelly Stafford
- Here’s An Infographic Explaining All The Branches Of U.S. Special Forces