An iPhone app that tracks down the Taliban has been developed by a U.S. soldier who put $26,000 of his own money into the project. TFM.
- VIDEO: True Americans Dominate Flag-Burning Protestors In New York
- Organization Formerly Known As Lambda Chi At UCF Publicly Rushing With The Selling Point Of “No Rules”
- Donald Trump Doesn’t Think Poor People Or Children Should Be Playing Golf
- Study Finds Different Countries Prefer Different Boob Types (Visual Aids Provided)
- Ridiculous Tinder Pickup Lines, Part 50