John Boehner to Harry Reid During Fiscal Cliff Discussions: “Go Fuck Yourself”by Roger_Dorn 11 months ago
A deal was reached during the final hours of negotiations to avoid the fiscal cliff fiasco, but it came at the expense of some heated discussions and deep-cutting insults. A day after House Minority Leader Harry Reid compared Boehner’s running of the House of Representatives to a “dictatorship,” Boehner went to the well of classic epithets by dropping a “Go fuck yourself.”
According to reports, it went down like this:
“Go f— yourself,” Boehner sniped as he pointed his finger at Reid, according to multiple sources present.
Reid, a bit startled, replied: “What are you talking about?”
Boehner repeated: “Go f— yourself.”
The harsh exchange just a few steps from the Oval Office — which Boehner later bragged about to fellow Republicans — was only one episode in nearly two months of high-stakes negotiations laced with distrust, miscommunication, false starts and yelling matches as Washington struggled to ward off $500 billion in tax hikes and spending cuts.
Boehner running the House like a dictator and putting people in their places. TFM.
Got a news story that we should know about? Send us a tip at email@example.com.
Also by Roger_Dorn
- Sigma Chi Pledge Turns Local News Report Audio Into Badass Hazing House Music
- Hottest Sororities In The United States: Kappa Kappa Gamma, OSU vs. Zeta Tau Alpha, UF
- “Red Lightning” Is FSU’s Ball Boy And He’s Better At His Job Than You’ll Ever Be At Yours
- FIJI Pledges Go Clark W. Griswold On 13-Foot Campus Christmas Tree, Get Busted
- Naked Photos Of Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Are Hotter Than You’d Think