Justifying a brother’s behavior with, “It’s cool, he’s with me,” in a place where you have little to no influence. TFM.
- The SEC Revolves Around Nick Saban
- Here’s An ISIS Fighter Crying Like A Toddler After Being Captured By Kurdish Soldiers
- LSU’s President Is Reportedly Responsible For Calling Off The Firing Of Les Miles
- Oklahoma Wesleyan University President Posts Incredible Letter Calling Out All Of The “Offended” Idiots, Tells Them To Suck It Up
- Georgia Tech Recruit Decommits After Campus Police Accused Him Of Forging His Recruit Access Badge