Here she is, hot off the press:
2. Ohio State
6. Texas A&M
7. South Carolina
11. Notre Dame
12. Florida State
14. Oklahoma State
19. Boise State
25. Oregon State
A few brief thoughts:
1. Blah blah blah Alabama blah blah Roll Tide.
2. Ohio State deserves the number 2 spot, regardless of what the SEC blowhards might think. They will be a tough squad this year, offseason distractions be damned.
3. Pac 12 coming in strong at 3 and 4. We’ll see how Oregon performs with a new head coach and those swanky new digs.
4. Can’t wait for A&M vs. Bama in College Station. The whole country agrees.
5. SEC with 5 of the top 10 spots. No surprise.
6. I’d flip-flop OU and Texas. I don’t care how many players Texas has coming back, OU has embarrassed them on the field as of late. It’s not right having them ranked in the current order.
7. Big 10 and Pac 12 close strong near the bottom of the list.
And finally, preseason lists don’t mean shit. We’ll see how good these teams are when they strap ‘em up in less than a month.
[via USA Today]
Image via Bleacher Report