LSU Fan Makes Shirt More Embarrassing Than LSU’s Offenseby Bacon 1 year ago
It’s not easy to make a child molester joke without coming across as an ignorant douche (luckily we here at TFM News pull it off all the time). It’s nearly impossible to do so when that joke is being made on a t-shirt. Throw in a blatant grammatical error and fanatical support of LSU and you’re pretty much guaranteed to be viewed as an inbred, backwoods idiot when making said joke.
I don’t personally have anything against LSU but I imagine the people who do will agree that this shirt says more about Tiger fans than it ever could about Alabama fans. But then again making a hilariously stupid t-shirt is still classier than if the guy had dragged his sack across an Alabama fan’s face. This rivalry is becoming disturbingly centered around sex crimes.
S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C!
[h/t to reader HotDamnAlphaGamm]
- [image via Yahoo Sports]
Got a news story that we should know about? Send us a tip at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also by Bacon
- George W. Bush Sent Alabama Kicker Cade Foster A Consolatory Note After The Iron Bowl
- (VIDEO) George Washington Student Demonstrates How To Eat Chipotle If You Have No Self Respect
- Food & Wine Names Top 5 SEC Tailgating Schools
- Some Arizona State Kid Is Advertising His Finals Week Drug Deals Via Twitter, Is Probably Actually A Cop
- In The Most Un-American Announcement Ever, NFL Declares There Will Be No Tailgating For This Year’s Super Bowl