LSU Football Staff Posts List of Undisciplined and Unmotivated Players for NFL Scoutsby Roger_Dorn 11 months ago
Soon after the conclusion of college football’s bowl season comes the most important job interview in the lives of a select few athletically-blessed football stars — the NFL combine.
For ten LSU players, they’ll have some tough questions to answer in the interview portion of the combine testing. I know offhand several of these guys are underclassmen, thus not draft eligible yet, so they’ll at least have some time to turn their reps around. There are some really big names and projected first rounders on this list, too.
But damn, this is a cold-blooded move by Les Miles and staff.
UPDATE: I’m now seeing this may be an old picture, although I can’t confirm either way. It’s still funny, though.
- [photo via CBS Sports]
Got a news story that we should know about? Send us a tip at email@example.com.
Also by Roger_Dorn
- Hottest Sororities In The United States: Kappa Kappa Gamma, OSU vs. Zeta Tau Alpha, UF
- “Red Lightning” Is FSU’s Ball Boy And He’s Better At His Job Than You’ll Ever Be At Yours
- FIJI Pledges Go Clark W. Griswold On 13-Foot Campus Christmas Tree, Get Busted
- Naked Photos Of Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Are Hotter Than You’d Think
- Bad Advice from Roger Dorn