I don’t always fish when I dip, but I always dip when I fish. TFM.
- SAE At Ohio University Essentially Just Became A Prison Under Constant Surveillance
- VIDEO: Navy SEAL Marcus Luttrell Delivered A Powerful Pre-Game Speech To The Alabama Football Team
- “It’s All About Who You Know” Is A Lie
- Michael Phelps Was Banging A Girl That He Met On Tinder Who Was Born With A Dong
- Instagram Babe Of The Day: Jacklyn From Pennsylvania State University
Popular Wall Posts
Telling your professor you’ll be missing class for a wildlife management study, when you’re skipping to go hunting. TFM.
Being legitimately confused as to who’s being talked about when someone refers to your closest friends by their first names. TFM.
Lloyd Christmas spending the last of his money on alcohol and party favors. TFM.
Explaining that your GDI brother is genetically inferior to you despite him being your identical twin. TFM.