This year I am making pledges purchase a pair of cargo shorts. I will put bricks in the pockets. They will run in the cargo shorts, until they puke, every day for a month. Eventually they will be conditioned to feel nauseated every time they see a pair of cargo shorts. I call it Pavlov’s Pledges. TFM.
- Instagram Babe Of The Day: Lindsay From University of Hawaii
- Insanely Hot, Blonde Twins Invite Strangers On The Street To Have Threesome With Them
- This Moron Wrecked His $1.15 Million Car The Day After Buying It
- Georgia Tech Fans Troll Georgia Students With Website Redirects
- Total Frat Thanksgiving Moves
Popular Wall Posts
Asking the ref what the mercy rule is after hitting a routine jumper to take a 2-0 lead. TFM.
The severe underestimation of the amount of alcohol you consume still being dangerously excessive in your doctor’s opinion. TFM.
Somehow managing to play through your minor intramural injury while simultaneously using it as an excuse to miss class. TFM.
Considering any class after 3 p.m. a great opportunity to practice proper flaskmanship. TFM.