This year I am making pledges purchase a pair of cargo shorts. I will put bricks in the pockets. They will run in the cargo shorts, until they puke, every day for a month. Eventually they will be conditioned to feel nauseated every time they see a pair of cargo shorts. I call it Pavlov’s Pledges. TFM.
- I’m A Mentally Handicapped Girl, And The Fraternities At My School Have Made College Feel Like Home
- Fraternity Life Through The Years (1780 – 2016)
- In Defense Of A Cheap Beer: Natural Light
- Triumph The Insult Comic Dog Visits University Of New Hampshire, Makes Campus PC Police Look Dumb
- When Meeting The Parents Goes Horribly, Awesomely Wrong