Comments

You must be logged in to comment. Log in or create an account.

1. -1
    oopsedaisies

Tiz said:

I know you all will miss me, but this will in fact be my last post as I was just killing time in airports. Good luck Mississippi.

LOL!!! That DUDE was completely F***ing with you!

^ ThisTake a lapReply • 3 years ago
  2. -2
    stay classy

Future Value said:

Sigma Nu= most overrated on campus. Used to be good 5 years ago. KA and Sigma Chi are in their own tier

agreed, the only ounce of respect i have for them is that the Mannings were Sigma Nu’s, but like you said that was years ago

^ ThisTake a lapReply • 4 years ago
  3. -2
    FratffaloandCompany

Ole Miss hardly likes the idea of change, especially within its greek system. However, ATO has come a very long way in a few short years and are, without question, Top 4 on campus. You’re not very bright if you say otherwise.

^ ThisTake a lapReply • 4 years ago
  4. -2
    HenryKoon

Davis Loves the Frat said:

Future Value said:

FratffaloandCompany said:

Hahahahaha top 4???? Please keep dreaming ATO f@ggot. How many of your pledge brothers sucked your dick?

Haha I agree. ATO is awful. They actually make stickers for football games that say, “ATO ‘hearts’ our rebs,” or some gay shit like that.

Its profoundly disturbing that a fraternity at Ole Miss actively recruits and retains obviously gay and effeminate individuals. What’s even more pathetic is that they actually know as many members of their organization as sorority girls do theirs.

^ ThisTake a lapReply • 4 years ago
  5. -2
    Hazing Canes

ive got a buddy that is a Pike legacy headed to Ole Miss and is considering pledging. Other than the obvious that pike blows cock everywhere, someone please tell me about their reputation on campus so i can save this kid from the worst mistake of his life.

^ ThisTake a lapReply • 4 years ago
  6. -2
    PDT1848

Tiz said:

Frat McFratterson IV said:

Tiz said:

Unfortunately, I came to Ole Miss from Southern California on an athletic scholarship. I didn’t know much about the Greek scene, but I decided to rush. I received three bids: KA, SAE, Sigma Nu. I would have gotten a Phi Delt bid, but I slept through the last party. They all reminded me of the rich ****** son from Caddyshack. The people and the scene on the Ole Miss campus particularly the Greek scene is unbelievably vapid and full of posers and wannabes. Here’s a newsflash to all the little twits that think they’re balling driving mommy and daddy’s 2002 BMW: YOU LIVE IN MISSISSIPPI. You live in the asshole of America. The Third World of America.

There’s only so many times a real man can be asked by a 20 year old boy who wears deck shoes and short shorts to clean puke off his lawn. Twice was my personal limit. After telling both to go fuck themselves when they asked I was promptly kicked out. I thought SAE might offer more, but I was wrong. It was an improvement, but more like the putting lipstick on a pig kind of improvement. I quit after a year. I don’t have to pay to have friends.

I was able to finish two degrees studying abroad through Ole Miss and still play my sport. Anything to get out of that shithole. All the while they paid for my degrees and for me to play my sport. Mississippians actually know how bad their state is. They all seem bitter when they find out you’re not a native. I eventually got another undergrad degree and a Master’s from USC…..a real school. Take lessons Ole Miss.

This is a warning to all who are thinking of going to Ole Miss. If you live in even a remotely cool place DON’T GO. You will regret it. All the stereotypes are true. In general, the people are ignorant, closed-minded, and completely vacuous. Mississippi is ten years behind the rest of the country. STAY OUT!

Here’s a nice little video of actual Mississippians confirming all of this. Watch the video on the main page. http://mississippifirst.org/

I am not about to allow some piece of shit Californian talk badly about my school and especially my Greek system. Firs,t before you lie about how you rushed, how about actually making the story believable. You claim that you received three bids to KA, SAE, and Sigma Nu. However, you refused to do your pledge duties at all 3 houses?? There is no way possible that you pledged for three different fraternities in one year. You cannot just say “fuck this pledgeship” or get kicked from a fraternity and move to another fraternity the week later. Do not even try to say that you were a rushee at the time because there is no way in hell that Ole MIss fraternities make rushees do pledge work when they aren’t even a member yet. Secondly, if you pledged your first year at Ole MIss (which you implied) that would mean that you were probably 18 or 19. I don’t know if you realize but that does not constitute you as a “real man” and a 20 year old active fraternity member is more of a man than you ever will be.
    I will agree that the majority of Mississippi is not the greatest state to live in. However it has its good cities (Oxford, Jackson, Gulfport. etc….). The same could be said about California. It has its good cities where its beneficial to live there and then there are bumfuck places as well. California has its fair share of rednecks just like any state in the southeast. You also elected a fucking movie star as your Governor. That is how retarded people from California can be.
    Please leave this site. If you actually have your masters degree (which you said) then you are obviously a 30+ year old GDI on a site that caters to college-aged Fraternity and Sorority members. Your life must really be sad.

I don’t need you to allow me. I did it without your permission, and I’m going to talk more shit about your school. I also have no reason to lie about my experience at Ole Miss. I’ll clarify because I couldn’t edit my original post. I took a Sigma Nu bid Fall semester, and lasted almost a month before I was kicked out for non-compliance. Basically, after I saw the shallowness of what was going on I think I was trying to get kicked out. I started hanging out at the SAE house and expressed interest in taking my bid for second semester pledging. They voted and agreed I could take my bid. I was initiated with the pledge class the following Fall. I couldn’t take most people at Ole Miss seriously, so I quit and moved to study abroad through the University of Oregon and a private Texas university both part of programs at Ole Miss, and I never returned. Is everything lined up for you now Fratty McFucktard?

I also started Ole Miss at 18 with over a year of college credit from online and AP courses. I had a double major with two degrees when I was pushing my 21st birthday. A year and a half later I had a B.S. degree from USC and had been admitted to grad school. I was finished with that right after my 24th birthday. Are you that untaught that you think grad school is exclusive to people in their 30′s? I don’t care who you think this website caters to. It’s the internet dipshit. I know you’d like to think it’s limited to only The North Face wearing self-styled Masters of the Universe like you and your poser friends that pervade the Ole Miss campus, but it isn’t. Are you still following all of this?

If you think paying monthly dues to have friends, guzzle beer, and feel the brotherhood equates to being a man you’ve got some serious learning to do. Why don’t you come on out to the west coast, and you and I can have a little talk about what’s really important in life. I’m willing to bet odds are if you’re a small town southern boy you wouldn’t last five fucking minutes around any kind of populace. You haven’t a clue about what kind of man I was at that place you call a college. I know for a fact I was light years ahead in terms of maturity and confidence than the spoiled pieces of shit frat f@gs that were trying to stroke their own egos with 2:00 AM role calls and timed Greek alphabet recitations. Gosh darn it. I should have stayed in, so I could check that off my bucket list. I feel robbed like I really passed up a great opportunity. How long are those bids good for again Fratty McFucktard?

I’m so glad we agree that Mississippi is not the greatest state to live in. The word ‘great’ should never be uttered in the same sentence actually. It’s the worst, and at this point it wouldn’t matter if I was from Shangri-La people like you are going to bash wherever I’m from by default. Remember, I didn’t even make this about how great California is, however I’m very secure about where my home stands on a desirability to live scale. I don’t need to defend California. Like I said a comparison is not even a fair fight. Hey, remember that movie star Ronald Reagan from California we elected president? He did terrible things. God, we must have been retarded to elect a guy that could only memorize lines. Even though I’m not an Arnold fan kudos on that most thoughtful analogy. Did you think of that all by yourself or did your fraternity big brother help you?

So, it appears you’re swirling about a half empty cesspool at this point. I gave you a little credit because it looks like you’re a IV (fourth) in your family tree in a semi long line of incapacity. Hopefully by the time you’re squirted out with a useless diploma you’ll realize, “Man, I used to be an idiot. What was I thinking?”.

Once again, if you’ve graduated grad school, it’s time to move-on. We all know you never got a bid, you don’t like us, we don’t give a shit about you, so kindly leave.

^ ThisTake a lapReply • 4 years ago
  7. -2
    betabetabeta

Beta is definitely middle tier by now. We’ve had a solid pledge class after solid pledge class. No way we’re lower than Phi Psi, Sig Ep, or Delta Psi.

^ ThisTake a lapReply • 4 years ago