Comments

You must be logged in to comment. Log in or create an account.

1. -1
    HenryKoon

Davis Loves the Frat said:

Future Value said:

FratffaloandCompany said:

Ole Miss hardly likes the idea of change, especially within its greek system. However, ATO has come a very long way in a few short years and are, without question, Top 4 on campus. You’re not very bright if you say otherwise.

Hahahahaha top 4???? Please keep dreaming ATO f@ggot. How many of your pledge brothers sucked your dick?

Haha I agree. ATO is awful. They actually make stickers for football games that say, “ATO ‘hearts’ our rebs,” or some gay shit like that.

Its profoundly disturbing that a fraternity at Ole Miss actively recruits and retains obviously gay and effeminate individuals. What’s even more pathetic is that they actually know as many members of their organization as sorority girls do theirs.

^ ThisTake a lapReply • 3 years ago
  2. -1
    Fox News Hot

Col_Reb_is_my_mascot said:

As much as I love being a student at Ole Miss, I really wish it was the school it was in the days of my father and my grandfather.

I think a lot of students feel the same way. Ole Miss is all about tradition, but lately, the people in charge have no understanding of that.

^ ThisTake a lapReply • 3 years ago
  3. -1
    Tiz

Unfortunately, I came to Ole Miss from Southern California on an athletic scholarship. I didn’t know much about the Greek scene, but I decided to rush. I received three bids: KA, SAE, Sigma Nu. I would have gotten a Phi Delt bid, but I slept through the last party. They all reminded me of the rich ****** son from Caddyshack. The people and the scene on the Ole Miss campus particularly the Greek scene is unbelievably vapid and full of posers and wannabes. Here’s a newsflash to all the little twits that think they’re balling driving mommy and daddy’s 2002 BMW: YOU LIVE IN MISSISSIPPI. You live in the asshole of America. The Third World of America.

There’s only so many times a real man can be asked by a 20 year old boy who wears deck shoes and short shorts to clean puke off his lawn. Twice was my personal limit. After telling both to go fuck themselves when they asked I was promptly kicked out. I thought SAE might offer more, but I was wrong. It was an improvement, but more like the putting lipstick on a pig kind of improvement. I quit after a year. I don’t have to pay to have friends.

I was able to finish two degrees studying abroad through Ole Miss and still play my sport. Anything to get out of that shithole. All the while they paid for my degrees and for me to play my sport. Mississippians actually know how bad their state is. They all seem bitter when they find out you’re not a native. I eventually got another undergrad degree and a Master’s from USC…..a real school. Take lessons Ole Miss.

This is a warning to all who are thinking of going to Ole Miss. If you live in even a remotely cool place DON’T GO. You will regret it. All the stereotypes are true. In general, the people are ignorant, closed-minded, and completely vacuous. Mississippi is ten years behind the rest of the country. STAY OUT!

Here’s a nice little video of actual Mississippians confirming all of this. Watch the video on the main page. http://mississippifirst.org/

^ ThisTake a lapReply • 3 years ago
  4. -1
    frattylight1901

Tiz said:

None of the quotes from the video are pertinent to greek life at Ole Miss. It’s all about who you surround yourself with. Also, I’d prefer everything in that video over living in SoCal. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6-16d7XgQE&feature=related

^ ThisTake a lapReply • 3 years ago
  5. -1
    Tiz

I know you all will miss me, but this will in fact be my last post as I was just killing time in airports. Good luck Mississippi.

^ ThisTake a lapReply • 3 years ago
  6. -1
    betabetabeta

Beta is definitely middle tier by now. We’ve had a solid pledge class after solid pledge class. No way we’re lower than Phi Psi, Sig Ep, or Delta Psi.

^ ThisTake a lapReply • 3 years ago