Paterno Statue Coming Down…?by 1 year ago
That’s the scuttlebutt coming out of State College. The Penn State Board of Trustees held a meeting last night, and reports are revealing common sense has prevailed, finally. Let’s hope the early reports are true.
Two in-the-know women hit the Twitter machine with the news:
We’re still waiting on a man to confirm before we write this on down in ink, however. I’m just joking, ladies. But come on, it’s a sports story.
- [via Deadspin]
Got a news story that we should know about? Send us a tip at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Microsoft Solving Stress-Eating With A Bra
- Cristiano Ronaldo To Open Museum Dedicated To Himself
- The Best Paul Walker Story You’ll Ever Hear, Seriously Read This
- KA At Maryland Live-Tweeted Their Room Draft And It Was Hilarious
- VIDEO: Police Clash With Drunk Arizona State Students Rioting Over Pac 12 Championship Tickets