Keeping the pledges on their toes…and bows. TFM.
- Ernie Johnson Busts Out Whitest Rap Ever, Drops The Mic
- Let’s Stop Embarrassing Ourselves By Fawning Over Internet Girls
- I Hacked TFM’s Emails And This Is What I Found
- 25 Best Columns From TFM In 2014
- New American Sniper Trailer Will Give You A Rock Hard American Boner
Popular Wall Posts
Staring the ref in the eyes as you spike the ball and get your third unsportsmanlike penalty of the game. TFM.
The guy from “Baby It’s Cold Outside” using extreme weather in his favor while trying to get laid. TFM.
Marcus Mariota’s dad wearing a Hawaiian shirt to his son’s Heisman ceremony. TFM.
Writing a research paper that would make the author of the academic integrity policy roll over in his grave. TFM.
Hurrying the frat hound to your rival’s front yard when he starts doing the “I’m about to shit” walk. TFM.
Convincing a pledge that his sister “will be in good hands” as you escort her to the dance floor. TFM.
Going to the library intoxicated because you’re done with exams and want to rub it in. TFM.
Telling your chapter that “we all had a part in this” even though it’s entirely your fault. TFM.