Telling whoever you just made cry that there’s no crying in wherever you are or whatever you’re doing. TFM.
- NFL Quarterback Blake Bortles And Blonde Bombshell Girlfriend Lindsey Duke Call It Quits
- Rolling Stone Column Reveals Disturbing Rape Culture At UVA, Phi Psi House Attacked In Protest
- SAE At Ohio University Essentially Just Became A Prison Under Constant Surveillance
- Michael Phelps Was Banging A Girl That He Met On Tinder Who Was Born With A Dong
- Taylor Swift Was Gangly And Awkward, But Now Her Sex Appeal Is Off The Charts
Popular Wall Posts
Being legitimately confused as to who’s being talked about when someone refers to your closest friends by their first names. TFM.
Explaining that your GDI brother is genetically inferior to you despite him being your identical twin. TFM.
Tending to a gruesome hand injury with SpongeBob band-aids, duct tape, and pulls of Fireball. TFM.
Maintaining eye contact with your professor as you slowly pack up 15 minutes before lecture is over. TFM.