Since the dawn of the internet, fraternity members have been convincing girls to write “Rush (Insert Fraternity Here)” across their chests for promotional purposes. Over the past couple months there has been a massive resurgence in the world of rush boobs. Here at Total Frat Move, in the spirit of the month of October, we have decided to use the very best of these boobs for a greater purpose: breast cancer awareness. Enjoy.
- Instagram Babe Of The Day: Kristina From University of La Verne
- Instagram Babe Of The Day: Sabrina From California State University, Long Beach
- Instagram Babe Of The Day: Angie From University Of Florida
- VIDEO: FOX News’ Jesse Watters Visits The University Of Oregon, Makes Bernie Sanders Supporters Look Like Idiots
- We Discovered Guy Fieri’s Fraternity Composite Photo, It’s Everything You Dreamed It Would Be