Since the dawn of the internet, fraternity members have been convincing girls to write “Rush (Insert Fraternity Here)” across their chests for promotional purposes. Over the past couple months there has been a massive resurgence in the world of rush boobs. Here at Total Frat Move, in the spirit of the month of October, we have decided to use the very best of these boobs for a greater purpose: breast cancer awareness. Enjoy.
- Insanely Hot, Blonde Twins Invite Strangers On The Street To Have Threesome With Them
- This Moron Wrecked His $1.15 Million Car The Day After Buying It
- This Georgetown University Student Is Cool With Being Mugged Because He’s “Privileged”
- Here’s An Infographic Explaining All The Branches Of U.S. Special Forces
- Total Frat Thanksgiving Moves