Since the dawn of the internet, fraternity members have been convincing girls to write “Rush (Insert Fraternity Here)” across their chests for promotional purposes. Over the past couple months there has been a massive resurgence in the world of rush boobs. Here at Total Frat Move, in the spirit of the month of October, we have decided to use the very best of these boobs for a greater purpose: breast cancer awareness. Enjoy.
- Stupid Rumor Of The Week: Sigma Chi At The University Of Houston Violated The Geneva Convention By Waterboarding Pledges With Alcohol
- 9 Swim Trunks That Demand Respect For You To Rock This Spring
- RiFF RAFF’s Security Guard Absolutely Railroads Some Idiot Who Snuck On Stage
- Daniel Tosh Had His Fans Roast Him With Tweets And The Results Are Hilarious
- FAIL FRIDAY: Permanent Stains