Since the dawn of the internet, fraternity members have been convincing girls to write “Rush (Insert Fraternity Here)” across their chests for promotional purposes. Over the past couple months there has been a massive resurgence in the world of rush boobs. Here at Total Frat Move, in the spirit of the month of October, we have decided to use the very best of these boobs for a greater purpose: breast cancer awareness. Enjoy.
- Word Around Colorado School Of Mines Is Some Freshman Got His Dick Stuck In A Shampoo Bottle
- The Oxford Online Dictionary Just Added New Words, Here Are The Worst Ones
- Throwback Thursday: Frat Cops
- Miley Cyrus Went Topless On Jimmy Kimmel, Spent Whole Interview Talking About Boobs
- Ridiculous Tinder Pickup Lines, Part 57
Fraternity Member Expelled From University After Hanging Offensive “For Sale” Banner On Car
The Problem With “White Privilege” and “The Umbrella Of Oppression” On College Campuses