Saying “don’t need it” when someone says “good luck.” TFM.
- Michael Phelps Was Banging A Girl Who Was Born With A Big Ole Dick
- PHOTOS: FSU Student Shot In Backpack By Gunman, Textbooks Likely Save His Life
- Watching These Two Dudes Hit On Chicks Is Like A Train Wreck, You Want To Look Away But Can’t
- BREAKING: Three Shot By Gunman In Florida State University Library
- Taylor Swift Was Gangly And Awkward, But Now Her Sex Appeal Is Off The Charts
Popular Wall Posts
Telling your professor you’ll be missing class for a wildlife management study, when you’re skipping to go hunting. TFM.
Being legitimately confused as to who’s being talked about when someone refers to your closest friends by their first names. TFM.
Lloyd Christmas spending the last of his money on alcohol and party favors. TFM.
Explaining that your GDI brother is genetically inferior to you despite him being your identical twin. TFM.