Sig Ep President Mike Cocke Takes You On A Tour Of The Mansion They Just Lost To GDIsby Roger_Dorn 7 months ago
I get it, “enough with the Sig Ep shit already.”
I know we’ve covered this saga extensively, and even updated the story from yesterday about their eviction, but there’s just something about a guy named Mike Cocke jovially leading a house tour of the mansion that he and his chapter are unknowingly about to lose that I had to run with. It’s just too good.
I mean look at Mike Cocke’s face here:
The kid’s got it all, so giddy. Just on top of the world. Little does he know it’s about to all come crashing down and get ripped right out of his hands, and not just that remote control — the whole shebang.
Let Mr. Cocke take you on a tour of their brand new $5 million home. Embedding has been disabled, so CLICK HERE to watch the video.
Here are a few of the observations I made while watching:
1. Heather Smart Evans has some serious sex appeal.
2. Right on the golf course. Damn.
3. Mike goes by Michael, but who’s he kidding?
4. This house is ridiculous.
5. Mike Cocke is a little camera shy.
6. Forced and awkward laugh at 1:30 felt forced and awkward.
7. $100 says the girl at 1:57 is below a 4 in the facial region. That’s why she didn’t turn to face the camera.
8. I want that kitchen for my house.
9. Mike Cocke lets us know he doesn’t do any dishes. Power move.
10. Boom. Elevator.
11. VT jersey + no shoes = just got laid.
12. They “lax” in the lawn when a golf course is right outside. Shameful.
13. N64. Solid.
14. At 4:00, hey doofus, your flag is hanging the wrong way. Shape up or ship out.
15. Farewell, Mike Cocke. For good.
Got a news story that we should know about? Send us a tip at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also by Roger_Dorn
- My Thoughts From The Front Row Of The VS Fashion Show
- U of M Pledges Cuffed And Stuffed After Trying To Break Into The Big House
- Sigma Chi Pledge Turns Local News Report Audio Into Badass Hazing House Music
- Hottest Sororities In The United States: Kappa Kappa Gamma, OSU vs. Zeta Tau Alpha, UF
- “Red Lightning” Is FSU’s Ball Boy And He’s Better At His Job Than You’ll Ever Be At Yours