Sig Ep With Miley Haircut Covers Jay Z’s “Holy Grail”by Roger_Dorn 2 months ago
Now I got tattoos on my body
Psycho bitches in my lobby
I got haters in the paper
Photo shoots with paparazzi
It’s a pretty awesome song. You know you love it. Jay Z really brings the thunder and you gotta love you some JT. Great duo. It’s a top 5 song of 2013 if you’re asking me, or anyone with even a hint of musical culture for that matter. I’d even go as far as saying it’s mildly insulting to attempt to cover it — that’s how great it is. No one out there is going to duplicate that signature Timberlake falsetto. No one. It’s downright angelic. And copping Jigga Man’s style? Good luck with that, assholes.
That’s what I thought until about 20 minutes ago when this Sig Ep with a fresh Miley cut just knocked it clear out of the park. The guy hits every seductive JT note in the living room of a Sig Ep house. I make jokes, but he’s not terrible. His cohort in the video, rapping the Jay Z parts, is actually pretty decent.
The video is pretty uncomfortable at times, but it’s definitely worth a watch:
Image via YouTube
Got a news story that we should know about? Send us a tip at email@example.com.
Also by Roger_Dorn
- My Thoughts From The Front Row Of The VS Fashion Show
- U of M Pledges Cuffed And Stuffed After Trying To Break Into The Big House
- Sigma Chi Pledge Turns Local News Report Audio Into Badass Hazing House Music
- Hottest Sororities In The United States: Kappa Kappa Gamma, OSU vs. Zeta Tau Alpha, UF
- “Red Lightning” Is FSU’s Ball Boy And He’s Better At His Job Than You’ll Ever Be At Yours