Sigma Pi Asks Chi Omega To Homecoming In Video Of A Lifetimeby Roger_Dorn 1 month ago
The video description from YouTube:
The gentleman of Sigma Pi create a montage to ask the lovely ladies of Chi Omega at the College of William and Mary to Homecoming 2014 [sic]
You all are in for a treat today. The fellas over at Sigma Pi at the College of William and Mary put together this little video montage of themselves putting together a video montage, asking Chi Omega to Homecoming in 2014, or something along those lines. It’s a pretty amazing video, start to finish. If Chi Omega says no to this proposal, it’s safe to assume they either hate fun or their chapter is 100% lesbian.
Here’s my screenshot breakdown before we get to the video:
Like we all do before any good montage, the gang worked in a quick homoerotic stretch in an empty field.
Then, after a quick gym sesh, they start in on some choreography. And I’ve got to tell you, you’ve never seen moves like these, guys.
Boom. Outta nowhere we have a casual dude trip to the grocery store to pick up a dozen red. Nailed it.
Snuggie game on lock.
And so much more. Watch the video in its entirety here:
Let us know what they say, guys.
Image via YouTube
Got a news story that we should know about? Send us a tip at email@example.com.
Also by Roger_Dorn
- U of M Pledges Cuffed And Stuffed After Trying To Break Into The Big House
- Sigma Chi Pledge Turns Local News Report Audio Into Badass Hazing House Music
- Hottest Sororities In The United States: Kappa Kappa Gamma, OSU vs. Zeta Tau Alpha, UF
- “Red Lightning” Is FSU’s Ball Boy And He’s Better At His Job Than You’ll Ever Be At Yours
- FIJI Pledges Go Clark W. Griswold On 13-Foot Campus Christmas Tree, Get Busted