South Carolina Student Describes Columbia Fire As “Not Frat At All”by Roger_Dorn 1 year ago
A Columbia duplex caught fire near the University of South Carolina campus on Monday morning. Six students escaped unharmed. I’d like to introduce you to one of them. His name is Alex Maroshek. He’s a pre-med student from Hilton Head Island, SC, and he was really, really excited about this fire.
Sporting an article of clothing that is a staple of any gentleman’s attire, and also the most casual, young Maroshek recounts the life-threatening incident as if he just got off a thrilling ride at the amusement park. As chest hair sexily peeks through his bath robe, he answers the on-scene reporter’s questions with pure joy and unbridled enthusiasm. Then, in response to a professionally-worded question about Maroshek’s first encounter with the flames, he drops an all-too-familiar “NF” that makes this story an instant classic.
Reporter: “What the hell do you even think when you open your door and there’s just fire everywhere?”
Maroshek: “This is just not frat at all.”
Duplex fires. NF.
Got a news story that we should know about? Send us a tip at email@example.com.
Also by Roger_Dorn
- My Thoughts From The Front Row Of The VS Fashion Show
- U of M Pledges Cuffed And Stuffed After Trying To Break Into The Big House
- Sigma Chi Pledge Turns Local News Report Audio Into Badass Hazing House Music
- Hottest Sororities In The United States: Kappa Kappa Gamma, OSU vs. Zeta Tau Alpha, UF
- “Red Lightning” Is FSU’s Ball Boy And He’s Better At His Job Than You’ll Ever Be At Yours