When your overwhelming sense of patriotism becomes a liability after 1am. TFM.
- Rick Pitino Dropped The Best One-Liner In Post-Game Interview History
- Guy Tricks Women Into Thinking He’s Complimenting Their Tits
- Instagram Babe Of The Day: Morgan From University Of Central Florida
- The 25 Hottest Girl Names (And What They Say About Each Girl)
- The Highest Paid Interns Make More Than Your Dad
Popular Wall Posts
Tending to a gruesome hand injury with SpongeBob band-aids, duct tape, and pulls of Fireball. TFM.
Explaining to your professor that you didn’t attend class when there was a substitute teacher out of respect for him. TFM.
Maintaining eye contact with your professor as you slowly pack up 15 minutes before lecture is over. TFM.
Asking the ref what the mercy rule is after hitting a routine jumper to take a 2-0 lead. TFM.
Members of Weston Golf Club calling the police because some people violated their no jeans policy. TFM.
Stating that you have a note from your doctor when your professor asks you why you’re clearly intoxicated in his class. TFM.