Sundresses and beer bongs. TFM.
You must be logged in to comment. Log in or create an account.
Pour some bleach down that funnel. Do the world a favor.
Are we just going to ignore that that shadow looks like a giant penis
how the fuck is a sundress frat?
Beluga is not giving it 100 percent. She’s giving it 84 percent, and the other 16 percent is going towards taking care of children.
You should comment more.
You should stop being Mexican. The Mexican government forces many bad people into our country. Because they’re smart. They’re smarter than our leaders.
Lookin’ kinda thick there, Karen. Switch to slimfast
She should mix in a Natty Light
Naked bitches and cocaine
ol girl’s lookin a little thick there boys
Girls fuckin fat