Sweetheart of the Week: Jamie Lewis
The TFM Sweethearts are a collection of the most attractive, American sorority girls from across the country. Every week we are featuring one as the Sweetheart of the Week, as chosen by the TFM staff.
Our first Sweetheart of the Week in 2013 is Jamie Lewis of Arkansas State University. She’s studying Communication Disorders with hopes to work as a speech pathologist for children after graduation.
From her profile:
What’s the creepiest move a guy has ever tried to pull on you?
A geed stalked me on Facebook. He obviously didn’t understand that an inbox message every two minutes wasn’t the way to my heart.
That’s pretty typical geed behavior, Jamie.
Click Here to view Jamie’s full Sweetheart profile.
Also by Roger_Dorn
- Sigma Chi Pledge Turns Local News Report Audio Into Badass Hazing House Music
- Hottest Sororities In The United States: Kappa Kappa Gamma, OSU vs. Zeta Tau Alpha, UF
- “Red Lightning” Is FSU’s Ball Boy And He’s Better At His Job Than You’ll Ever Be At Yours
- FIJI Pledges Go Clark W. Griswold On 13-Foot Campus Christmas Tree, Get Busted
- Naked Photos Of Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Are Hotter Than You’d Think