Sweetheart of the Week: Ashley Cheatham
The TFM Sweethearts are a collection of the most attractive, American sorority girls from across the country. Every week we are featuring one as the Sweetheart of the Week, as chosen by the TFM staff.
The state of Arizona is coming in strong on the Sweetheart page. Real strong. One of the best representatives of the Arizona SHs is Ashley Cheatham, a blonde Public Management major with Erin Andrews-like aspirations.
Judging from her profile, she has just the right amount of attitude, and the last time we checked in with her, she was “SINGLE” (note the all caps, implies she’s looking to mingle if you ask me). Bring your A-game, though. She’ll humiliate you in a lecture hall if given the opportunity…
Here’s her creep move: “Well, I got asked out in a huge lecture once. It was dead silence and this guy didn’t understand the concept of whispering. Pretty sure the whole class heard me turn him down.”
That’s cold-blooded, Ash. That kid laid it all out on the line.
Click Here to view Ashley‘s full Sweetheart profile.
Also by Roger_Dorn
- My Thoughts From The Front Row Of The VS Fashion Show
- U of M Pledges Cuffed And Stuffed After Trying To Break Into The Big House
- Sigma Chi Pledge Turns Local News Report Audio Into Badass Hazing House Music
- Hottest Sororities In The United States: Kappa Kappa Gamma, OSU vs. Zeta Tau Alpha, UF
- “Red Lightning” Is FSU’s Ball Boy And He’s Better At His Job Than You’ll Ever Be At Yours